June 07, 2011

Tri Tip With The Works

I am notoriously known for not liking things the first time I try them, eat them, or hear them (ie. ziplining, Bay Cities Tri Tip sandwich with the works, songs). According to Melody, who knows me better than most people I know, "They have to grow on you". She was right about this sandwich. Or maybe it was just that I was too stubborn to listen to her the first time we went and I got it without "the works". Whatever it is, I cannot live with out having Bay Cities on a regular basis. Their sandwiches are well worth the 15-20 min paper-number deli-line wait; or you could skip the line, order on their website, and pick it up.


{ Tri Tip Sandwich: large size with the "works" + avocado spread + hot peppers + pepper jack cheese }




Bay Cities Italian Bakery & Deli
1517 Lincoln Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310) 395-8279 
Tues-Sat 9-7 
Sunday 9-6 
CLOSED MONDAYS 

2 comments: